NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com’s transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Kyler Murray (knee) is officially starting versus the Falcons, per head coach Jonathan Gannon. Gannon said earlier in the week that Murray would starting barring any setback.
- RB James Conner (knee) is “trending in the right direction” to play versus the Falcons, per Gannon.
- DL Naquan Jones (practice squad)
- DL Eric Banks (practice squad)
- WR Mack Hollins (ankle) has been ruled out for Sunday’s game versus the Cardinals.
- TE Kyle Pitts (personal matter) did not participate in Friday’s practice.
- DT David Onyemata (ankle) questionable
- DB Dee Alford (ankle) out
- DE Leonard Floyd (illness) will return to practice, per head coach Sean McDermott.
- LB Terrel Bernard still remains in concussion protocol, per McDermott.
- S Jordan Poyer (shin) will return to practice, per McDermott.
- WR Tee Higgins (hamstring) will not play in Sunday’s game versus the Texans, per head coach Zac Taylor.
- DE Sam Hubbard (ankle) will not play in Week 10, per Taylor.
- WR Zay Jones (knee) is a “long shot” to play in Sunday’s game versus the 49ers, per head coach Doug Pederson.
- CB J.C. Jackson, who did not travel with the team to Germany, is expected to return to the team after the bye week, HC Bill Belichick told reporters Friday. “I think he’ll be available” when the Patriots play the Giants in Week 12, Belichick said. New England traded for Jackson in October.
- RB Deon Jackson (concussion) is not expected to play versus the Cowboys, per head coach Brian Daboll.
- OT Evan Neal (ankle) will not play on Sunday, per Daboll.
- CB Adoree’ Jackson (concussion/neck) will not play in Dallas, per Daboll.
- OT Duane Brown (hip) will not play in Sunday’s game versus the Raiders, per head coach Robert Saleh.
- OT Billy Turner, who suffered a broken bone in his hand, is expected to be out, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- QB Brett Rypien (practice squad)
- DT Matthew Gotel (practice squad)
- CB Carlton Davis (toe) will be a game-time decision for Sunday’s game versus the Titans, per head coach Todd Bowles.
- CB Jamel Dean is still in concussion protocol and has to pass a few tests to be ready to play Sunday versus the Titans, per Bowles.
- CB Josh Hayes (concussion) will be out for Sunday’s game versus the Titans, per Bowles.
- WR Curtis Samuel (toe) is questionable for Sunday’s game versus the Seahawks.
Source: Read Full Article