NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com’s transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- RB Chase Brown (hamstring) was placed on injured reserve.
- RB Jordan Wilkins
- OT Ty Nsekhe
- C Frank Ragnow (toe/calf) is not expected to practice today and HC Dan Campbell told reporters that it’s “hard to say” if he will be able to play in Monday night’s home game against the Raiders. Campbell said Graham Glasnow would start at center if Ragnow is out.
- S C.J. Gardner-Johnson returned to the building this week as he recovers from surgery for his torn pectoral, but Campbell wasn’t sure if he’s on track for a return by the end of the season.
- DT McTelvin Agim
- CB Chris Lammons
- OL Vederian Lowe (ankle) has been downgraded to out for Sunday’s game against Miami.
- LB Josh Uche (ankle/toe) was also downgraded to out.
Source: Read Full Article