Ross Barkley and Antonio Rudiger miss Chelsea’s flight back to London after struggling to produce a urine sample during random drugs test at Burnley
- Chelsea won 4-0 at Burnley on Sunday to stay unbeaten in the Premier League
- Ross Barkley scored one and assisted two more goals in a fine performance
- After the match he and Antonio Rudiger were selected for a random drugs test
- Midfielder Barkley and centre back Rudiger struggled to produce a urine sample
- It took the players two hours to complete the test and they missed a flight home
Chelsea duo Ross Barkley and Antonio Rudiger missed the team’s flight to London after taking two hours to complete a post-match drugs test at Burnley.
Sportsmail can reveal a local taxi firm collected the players at 5.35pm, Sunday’s game having finished at 3.20pm. The team coach left without them.
Barkley and Rudiger struggled to produce a urine sample, having been selected at random by testers.
Barkley scored one and assisted two more goals as Chelsea romped to a 4-0 victory at Turf Moor. He and centre back Rudiger both played the full 90 minutes.
Ross Barkley starred for Chelsea in their 4-0 win at Burnley in the Premier League on Sunday
Barkley scored one goal and assisted two more in a fine performance for Chelsea at Turf Moor
Antonio Rudiger played the full 90 minutes for Chelsea who remain unbeaten in the League
Rudiger celebrated in front of Chelsea’s away fans after his team scored their fourth goal
Source: Read Full Article