Arizona Cardinals (home) vs. San Francisco 49ers (away)
Current records: Arizona 1-6; San Francisco 1-6
What to Know
San Francisco will square off against Arizona at 4:25 p.m. on Sunday. Both of these teams will be looking for a pick-me-up after considerable defeats in their previous games.
Things haven’t been easy for San Francisco, and their match last Sunday only extended their streak of losses to five. They suffered a grim 39-10 defeat to the Rams last Sunday. A silver lining for San Francisco was the play of George Kittle, who caught passes for 98 yards and 1 touchdown.
Meanwhile, Arizona took a serious blow against Denver, falling 45-10. Arizona was in a tough position by the half, with the score sitting at 35-3.
With both teams hitting sour notes in their previous games, they will no doubt be looking to produce a better outcome in this one. Both of these teams made a habit out of coughing up the ball last game, so whoever can hold on the rock might walk away the winner.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 4:25 PM ET
- Where: State Farm Stadium, Arizona
- TV: FOX
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The 49ers are a slight 1 point favorite against the Cardinals.
This season, Arizona is 2-3-2 against the spread. As for San Francisco, they are 2-5-0 against the spread
Arizona has won all of the games they’ve played against San Francisco in the last 4 years.
- 2018 – San Francisco 49ers 18 vs. Arizona Cardinals 28
- 2017 – San Francisco 49ers 10 vs. Arizona Cardinals 20
- 2017 – Arizona Cardinals 18 vs. San Francisco 49ers 15
- 2016 – Arizona Cardinals 23 vs. San Francisco 49ers 20
- 2016 – San Francisco 49ers 21 vs. Arizona Cardinals 33
- 2015 – San Francisco 49ers 13 vs. Arizona Cardinals 19
- 2015 – Arizona Cardinals 47 vs. San Francisco 49ers 7
Source: Read Full Article