In the latest edition of the Nuggets Ink podcast, Mike Singer and Matt Schubert check in after Denver’s 1-3 start one week into the regular season. Among the topics discussed:
- The Nuggets are currently giving up 120 points per game. What’s wrong with the defense? Can it be fixed with the current roster? Is Denver now an “offensive team”?
- Michael Porter Jr. is back to scoring in bunches, but he’s also letting the opponents do the same. Is this endangering his starting spot? How long will it take for him to reach a plus level on the defensive end?
- Nikola Jokic is off to a torrid start with three triple-doubles in four games. Is he the best center in the NBA? Might we be seeing the beginnings of a legitimate MVP campaign?
- JaMychal Green has yet to appear in a regular-season game with the Nuggets. How much will his return lock roles into their proper place? Can he help solve some of Denver’s defensive issues?
- Time to buy low on Facundo Campazzo stock? He’s not seeing a ton of minutes, and some of the excitement has dulled on Denver’s Argentinian import.
- The Nuggets’ name popped up in recent James Harden trade rumors. Should the franchise consider trading for the disgruntled superstar? What sort of package might that take? And what’s the timeline for getting a deal done?
Subscribe to the podcast
SoundCloud | iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify | RSS
Source: Read Full Article